Valentine's Day How-To's
- Pure jojoba oil
- An assortment of pure essential oils (depending on which ones you choose)*
- Empty lockets (I found all mine on Amazon or in the craft store for an overage of less than a dollar per locket)
- A chain or ribbon to make the locket into a pendant
- A shot glass
- Droppers (from drugstore)
(Make sure your essential oils are pure and not adulterated. I like to get mine from Mountain Rose Herbs https://www.mountainroseherbs.com. You can also get your beeswax and jojoba oil from here)
1) Pour the jojoba oil into a shot glass, and using a dropper, add the essential oils.
2) Melt the beeswax in the microwave in a small glass measuring cup, and when completely melted, add the jojoba mixture.
3) Carefully pour into the lockets.
-8 tsp jojoba oil
-2 tsp grated beeswax -32 drops base oil
-24 drops middle note -60 drops top note
Feminine & Flowery
-32 drops Patchouli -24 drops Geranium -60 Drops Bergamot
Sultry and Exotic
-32 drops Vetiver
-24 drops Ylang Ylang -60 drops Lemon
Citrusy and Fresh
-32 Drops Frankincense -24 drops Yland Ylang -60 drops of Grapefruit
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page