Tanya's DIY Photo Booth
- PVC parts 1" diameter
- 4- 30"
- 4- 48"
- 8- three way elbow joints
Directions for photo booth:
1. Assemble pvc pieces to create a 6' high x 30" wide x 4' deep box. For a more stable and secure box lightly tap connections with a hammer or mallet.
2. Cut fabric panels to size needed. Allow an extra 6" to lengths and drape over pvc and secure with safety pins.
Directions for photo props:
1. Print out images on cardstock.
2. Cut out and glue a cooking skewer or dowel on as handle
Download the Foam Finger Image
Download the Football Helmet Image
Download the Mustache Accessory Image
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.