- Mason jars
- Hanging chain
- Carabineers or S-hooks (4 to hold 50 lbs, 1 to hold 100 lbs)
- Floral moss
- Flameless tea light candles
- Metal framed tray or planter
- Sunflower seeds, chia seeds and or colored quinoa
- Vase, flowers and/or plant for centerpiece
- Bolt cutter or pliers
1. Measure out the length of chain that you will want for your yard. You will need to find some place to hang this that works in your yard, so this part is up to you.
2. Cut your chain to length with a bolt cutter or spread a link apart using two pairs of pliers.
You will need four lengths of chain, all the same size.
3. Attach the carabineers or s-hooks to the bottom of each chain length. Attach the other side
of the hook to the wire planter or tray.
4. Take the moss sheets and add that to the top of the tray (this will be the bottom of the
5. Arrange mason jars all the way around the outside diameter of your tray. You will want to
do this before you hang up your chandelier.
6. Inside each mason jar, fill with seeds, rice or quinoa about 1/3 of the way up the mason jar.
7. Add a battery operated tea light to the top of the seeds.
8. In the middle of the tray, add a plant or flower arrangement.
9. Use extra moss to help fill in the gaps so that the entire structure looks lush and gorgeous.
10. Take the one carabineer that can hold 100lbs and attach the top link of all four chains.
This will serve as the top of the chandelier.
11. Attach this top to a secure area in your backyard.
12. Enjoy the summer nights with your friends and family accompanied by gorgeous garden
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page