Spring Fever Recipes
- 16 oz of milk chocolate
- 6 oz of white chocolate
- Pastel food colors
- 8"x5" food safe plastic oval egg mold (3 molds)
1. Melt the milk chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave until smooth.
2. Pour evenly into the 3 oval molds. Carefully, drop the filled molds on the counter top several times to force any trapped air bubbles out.
3. Melt the white chocolate and split into 2 separate containers. Immediately, add food coloring to each and stir until the desired pastel shade is reached.
4. Drizzle the pastel colors on the milk chocolate in the egg molds and drag a toothpick through the mixture in random motions, creating a blend of pastel swirls.
5. Refrigerate the egg molds for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate hardens. Remove from mold and enjoy!