Spring Fever DIYs
- Air Duct
- Reducing Pipe
- Tin Snips
- 1x4 Plywood
- Round Plywood (measure small end of reducing pipe)
- Rubber Mallet
- Safety Glasses
- Spray Paint
- Soil Cultivator
- Annual Flowers
Directions for Large Paint Tube
1. Attach reducing pipe to air duct using teks screws to secure.
2. Place the round plywood inside of the larger opening of the reducing pipe to close the smaller opening on the end. Use a rubber mallet to help put in place. (Tip: Make sure the reducing pipe and air duct seams line up before screwing)
3. On the bottom end of the air duct cut 1" from both sides for about 1 foot using tin snips.
4. Press down to flatten the air duct.
5. Place the bottom end of the air duct between two pieces of 1x4 plywood.
6. Screw the two pieces together to secure the air duct.
7. Flip the plywood over to create a bend in the air duct.
8. Remove wood and sandwich the bent piece of air duct between them.
9. Flip the plywood the opposite direction to create the second bend.
10. Remove the plywood.
11. Apply white paint in the center of the tube as the base of the label.
12. Download label templates and secure to tube with polyurethane
13. Allow to dry
Directions for Flowers
1. Cut the area of the lawn you will be using out and till the soil underneath.
2. Put in 8 inches of 50/50 soil. 50 percent topsoil and 50 percent compost.
3. You want to build a mound because flowers can’t grow where lawn/compact soil has been.
4. Plant annual flowers that are already sprung for immediate results of flower spill.Download the Paint Label