Spring Fever DIYs
- Sewing machine
- Pattern paper
- Needle & thread
- Fabric glue
- Faux fur puff ball
- Ribbon & felt
1. Print out your free clip art image to the size 24”.
2. Since 24” can’t be printed onto one sheet of paper you need to print it on multiple sheets of paper.
3. Once printed, tape it together like a puzzle.
4. Cut out & trace that onto thicker pattern paper. (optional)
5. That becomes your larger pattern.
6. Lay that on your sweatshirt, & pin to the sweatshirt, then cut out the pattern.
7. Start to sew around the patterns edges & then leave an opening at the bottom.
8. Stuff the bunny & then hand sew up the rest of the bunny.
9. Once that is done it's time to create the hanging carrots.
10. Make an arch shape/half circle shape & cut it out on felt.
11. Cut out long little skinny pieces of green felt for the greenery coming out of the carrot.
12. Put the green pieces inside of the arch pieces & start to roll the carrot.
13. Be sure it keep it tight at the bottom to give it a nice point, the rest of the carrot will start to roll naturally.
14. Take your faux fur puff ball & use fabric glue to attach it to the bottom of the bunny.
15. If you prefer, take a thick piece of ribbon & tie a bow around the neck to finish!