Spring Fever DIYs
- 16 teacups
- 1 dinner plate
- 1 saucer
- 16" plywood round
- White paint
- Hot glue
- E 6000 glue
1. Use E 6000 to glue dinner plate to the center and the saucer to the center of that.
2. Position the teacups on their sides, handles resting on the plate rim, all around the circle.
3. Use hot glue on the sides of the cup to hold them to the wood round.
4. Use a few drops of E6000 to glue the handles to the plate.
5. Glue ribbon to the edge of the plywood.
6. Make a bow and attach to the front.