Spring Fever DIYs
- Concrete form tube
- Plywood rounds
- Wood glue
1. Take one plywood round and attach four 2x4s to it creating the base.
2. Cut Concrete form tube in 12 in diameter and 18 in high.
3. Add glue to the outsides of the 2x4 and slide over concrete form tube
4. To secure, screw tube to the 2x4s
5. Take drywall and add to the outside of the concrete tube, before it dries create lines using a stick or screw driver.
6. Let dry about 8 hours
7. Once dry sandpaper off the dry protruding pieces
8. Paint over to make to make it look like bark
9. Add cushion to top and enjoy