Modern Hairstyling with Debbie Matenopoulos
Modern Waves How-To:
Materials: flat iron, curling iron
- Section hair ear to ear.
- Start on 1 side and section that area off too.
- Curl sections away from the face, wrap curls around barrel for 10 seconds at a time.
- Once curls are done straighten the ends with a flat iron.
Lobster Tail Braid How-To
- Brush out hair so it's smooth (the smoother the hair, the more you'll be able to see details).
- Make into a smooth ponytail, wrap hair around elastic band and secure with bobby pin.
- Put wax into hand to help control fly aways during styling.
- Grab section on the right of the pony tail, braid a few times.
- Grab underneath from the left side in thin sections.
- Pull thin sections on the left to the right and incorporate into braiding.
- Braid as far down as you can and secure to pony tail with an elastic band.
And make sure you follow Debbie on Twitter @iamdebbie!