Danielle Rollins Peach Iced Tea (Alcohol optional)
Yields one 8 oz. glass; Multiply by 4 for a pitcher
• 4 ounces unsweetened iced tea (or make your own using your favorite tea bag & mug)
• 2 ounces simple syrup (2 oz sugar, dissolved into 2 oz. water)
• 1 pureed peach puree (or 1½ ounces peach schnapps)
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1 sprig fresh mint
• 1½ ounces Kentucky bourbon or sweet tea vodka (optional)
How to make peach puree:
Remove the skin and pit, then puree the peach with a food processor and strain.
Instructions for drink:
• Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
• Add ice to shaker and shake.
• Strain into prepared glass with ice. For a fun twist, freeze peach slices in advance and use those as the ice cubes OR make extra tea and freeze for ice cubes.
• Garnish with mint.
Return to episode guide >>