Buca Di Beppo's Luscious Lasagna and Garlic Bread Presented By Emily Bishop
Buca Di Beppo Luscious Lasagna
¼ cup Buca Marinara Sauce
6 lasagna noodles, cooked, cooled, and drained
4 cups Buca Meat Sauce
4 tbsps Parmesan cheese
20 oz ricotta cheese
½ tbsp salt
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 egg, beaten
12 oz mozzarella/provolone cheese mix
1. Place marinara sauce evenly in bottom of pan.
2. Place 1 lasagna noodle over the marinara.
3. Spread 1 cup meat sauce evenly over lasagna.
4. Sprinkle 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese evenly over meat sauce.
5. Place next lasagna noodle over top.
6. Combine eggs, ricotta, salt, and parsley in a stainless bowl using a wire whip.
7. Evenly spread half of ricotta/egg mixture on lasagna.
8. Top ricotta/egg mixture with half of the provolone/mozzarella cheese mix.
9. Add next lasagna noodle, pressing gently with your hands.
10. Spread 1 cup meat sauce evenly over lasagna and sprinkle with 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
11. Place next lasagna noodle over Parmesan cheese.
12. Spread 1 cup meat sauce evenly over lasagna and sprinkle with 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
13. Place next lasagna noodle on top.
14. Evenly spread remaining ricotta/egg mixture on lasagna.
15. Sprinkle remaining provolone/mozzarella cheese mix on top.
16. Layer remaining lasagna noodle, pressing gently with your hands.
17. Spread 1 cup meat sauce evenly over lasagna and sprinkle 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese over top.
18. Cover with foil and Bake in a 400°F oven for approximately 1 hour until the cheese begins to brown and an internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds is reached.
Return to episode guide >>
Buca Di Beppo Garlic Bread
1 loaf Italian bread
2 fl oz olive oil
2 tbsp poached garlic oil
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cut loaf of bread horizontally so you end up with two pieces.
2. Brush cut side of bread evenly with cold (41 degrees or below) olive oil.
3. Spread poached garlic oil evenly over the loaf.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly.
5. Place on a sheet pan in 450 degree oven and bake until lightly golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and cut into 8 equal pieces.
7. Place in napkin lined basket and serve.
Buca Di Beppo Garlic Oil
1 tbsp chopped garlic cloves
¼ cup olive oil
1. Place chopped garlic and olive oil in medium sauce pan.
2. Bring to a gentle simmer over medium-low heat.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer gently (it may be necessary to slide pan to the edge of burner).
4. Simmer until the chopped garlic becomes golden.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Cool for 15 minutes.