1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 oz. Garlic, chopped
2 cup Diced Tomatoes
1 pinch Salt & Pepper
1 cup Marinara Sauce
1 Tbsp. Basil, julienne chopped
1 lb. cooked Capellini Pasta
Parmesan Cheese, shredded
1. Heat olive oil in sauté pan.
2. Add chopped garlic. Cook until light golden brown.
3. Add diced tomatoes and salt & pepper. Cook until slightly soft.
4. Add marinara sauce and simmer 5 minutes on medium-high, stirring as needed.
5. While sauce is cooking, drop pasta into boiling water and cook until al dente.
6. Strain pasta and return to pan.
7. Add ¾ of sauce to pasta and toss using a wooden spoon.
8. Once the sauce and pasta are tossed well, place into a bowl and top with remaining sauce.
9. Sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese over top of pasta and sprinkle basil over top.
Return to episode guide >>