Buca di Beppo Chef, Emily Bishop's Fettuccine Supremo
1 (6oz.) Grilled Chicken breast sliced
½ of a Small Red bell pepper
1 cup Broccoli buds
14 ounces Alfredo sauce
16 oz. wt. (8oz dry) Fettuccine noodles
¼ cup, grated Parmesan cheese
1. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness before grilling.
2. Lightly oil and salt the chicken breast.
3. Grill on medium heat for 15 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached.
4. Meanwhile Slice the red bell pepper into thin slices and cook in a small pan with a little oil on medium heat until the peppers caramelized and soften.
5. Boil the broccoli for 2 minutes and plunge into ice water to cool.
6. When the grilled chicken is ready, slice into ¼ inch wide strips.
7. Cook fettuccine in boiling water according to the cook time on the package.
8. Meanwhile, place the BUCA Alfredo sauce in a pan and heat over medium heat until the sauce simmers.
9. Add chicken, peppers, and broccoli to the sauce.
10. When the pasta is done, pour into strainer. DO NOT RINSE
11. Add pasta to sauce and toss well.
12. Place everything on a plate and top with parmesan cheese
Return to episode guide >>