Collin Street Bakery Fruitcake
1 9-ounce tin Collin Street Bakery DeLuxe Fruitcake
4 cups (8 slice) bread, cubed
2 Tbsp. butter
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup celery, chopped
1 tsp. kosher salt
½ tsp. dry rubbed sage
½ tsp. Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
1 cup chicken broth
1. Crumble the fruitcake and spread onto a sheet pan.
2. Toast the fruitcake and bread cubes in a 350-degree oven for 8 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the celery and onions and sauté until tender.
4. Stir in the fruitcake and bread cubes. Add the seasoning and chicken broth, until evenly coated.
5.Transfer to a medium-sized baker.
6. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
Return to episode guide >>