Spiff Up for Spring, with Alison Deyette
— Range in price from about $75-98
- Temporary or permanent you choose-so simple- no water or paste needs to put up wallpaper.
- Self adhesive, “peel and stick” eliminating the need for water and paste.
- High impact decorating for those who don’t want to make a long-term commitment
- One roll will cover about 8 x 6 or 7 ft.
- Apply to walls with painted surface
- Plus you can wipe it clean.
- You can create simple decorative DIY projects and stain then with custom tints. Gets you a pop of color, but also protects the wood rather then just coating it.
- Moonshadow tint for the tray
- Sanibel and Limed Oak for the birdcage
- Lucite monogrammed trays
- You choose the background and they add your initials.
-- starts at $38- $375
- Limited edition, Custom Art Prints created by independent artists and printed on archival paper. Available in mutiple sizes and frame choices. The art we featured:
- All in the Details
- Highway Wildflowers
- Home Sweet Home
- Ligurian Houses
- Love Letter
Décor items: Rug, pillows, throws, ottoman, decorative items in our spiffed up livingroom are from West Elm and Home Goods
For more from Alison visit alisondeyette.com
Return to episode guide >>