Sewing with Ellen March
- For more free patterns and project tutorials, visit http://www.sewitallmag.com.
- For more information about the Sew it All TV program on PBS, visit http://www.sewitalltv.com.
- To subscribe to Sew News magazine, visit http://www.sewnews.com.
- To subscribe to Creative Machine Embroidery magazine, visit http://www.cmemag.com.
- The sewing machines used in today's segment were from the world-renowned, high-quality manufacturers Janome. All makes and models of their elite machines can be found at http://www.janome.com.
- The thread donated for the segment was American & Efird Maxi-Lock Serger thread which can be found at http://www.amefird.com.
- You can find the following fabric that was donated for the segment at either http://www.westminsterfibers.com or http://www.freespiritfabric.com
- Fleece pajama pants: Bliss Micro Fleece by Valori Wells for Free Spirit fabric
- Cotton Voile pajama pants: The Birds & the Bees Voile by Tula Pink for Free Spirit fabric
- Flannel pajama pants: Freshcut Flannel by Heather Bailey for Free Spirit fabric
- Gaucho knit pants: Karavan Knit by Valori Wells for Free Spirit fabric
- Cotton sateen shorts: Alchemy Sateen by Amy Butler for Westminster Fibers
Return to episode guide >>