Laura McKenzie: Tips for Traveling with Kids
• This hammock-type seat can be used on an airplane during the cruise portion of the flight. It creates a comfortable seat for the baby that allows face-to-face interaction with the mother. It’s also safe because it has a five-point harness system.
• This product is easy to apply. It can be written on with a special pen so you can write your contact information. It is durable and can last for weeks. It’s also praised by law enforcement officials and is waterproof and latex free.
BENBAT TRAVEL FRIENDS
• This headrest is great because it keeps the neck upright so the head doesn’t slouch. One side is warm fleece and the other is cooling cotton so it is perfect for all seasons. There are a variety of animals and creatures!
AUTOSEAL KIDS CUP
• This mug is perfect for kids because it can keep juice, milk and water cold for up to 7 hours. The autoseal technology ensures no spilling.
• This durable, hard-shelled backpack has a clear display on it so kids can show off their drawings. It also doubles as a stop-and-draw work surface for kids waiting at the airport. It includes safety reflectors for late hours of the day!
KIDS’ TRAVEL JOURNAL
• This travel journal keeps kids entertained and excited about their destination. It has pages for maps, daily events, highlights, discoveries and new sayings. It’s recommended for kids age 7 and up!
• This is a personalized learning tablet just for kids. It has a library with more than 325 games, digital books, videos and flash cards. The product is touch screen and easy to use.
• This free standing foam case for iPad fits all iPads and is light and easy to hold. It is also shock absorbent and stands up for long viewing hours.
VOLUME LIMIT HEADPHONES
Return to episode guide >>
• These headphones have built-in KidzControl volume limit technology to lower audio volume to safe listening levels. They are custom designed for children 2 years and older. They also include inline microphone for voice input applications.