Candice Kumai's Kitchen Gadgets To Help You Cook Like a Pro
Oxo Bowl Scraper Set- $9.99
- This brand new scraper is just coming on the market in April.
- Perfect for someone who loves to make one-bowl brownies with his or her kids.
Edgeware Parm Grater- $16.99
- This cute, pink cheese grater finely, easily, and quickly grates the hardest of the cheeses.
Edgeware Grip- $5.99
- This lightweight, portable knife sharpener is easy to use on either a flat surface or the edge of your countertop or table whenever you need to sharpen a dull knife.
Oxo Steamer Basket- $16.99
- This steamer can be used in the microwave or on the stove. The best feature is that is has unique pleats that make it flexible so that it fits many different pot sizes.
Oxo Cherry and Olive Pitter- $12.99
- Cooking and baking with cherries and olives is no longer the pits! The splatter shield keeps juices from soiling the work surface and making a mess. It accommodates a variety of sizes of cherries and olives.
Cameron's Stovetop Smoker- $54.95
- No need to go out for dishes like smoked trout or salmon. Now you can make a smoked flavored meal in 20 minutes at home with this smoker that works on any heat source.
Fitlosophy Digital Scale- $29.95
- This red digital food scale not only looks cool in the kitchen, it measures food in ounces, grams, pounds, and milliliters and makes for healthier and more economic cooking.
Return to episode guide >>