Today on Marie
Melissa Peterman is best known for her role as "Barbara Jean" on "Reba," she's now playing a grandmother on the ABC Family comedy, "Baby Daddy." Today, Melissa is talking to Marie about her new movie "Here Comes the Boom," where Melissa got to work with Henry Winkler (aka "The Fonz"). And of course, Melissa talks about her family and reveals why she would make a great addition to the Osmond Family!
WATCH the hilarious Melissa talk with Marie about her career, her comedy heroes and more >>
Beauty Expert Sarah James stops by today with some important information for all the busy moms out there. Today, Sarah is teaching us how to get common household product to pull double duty as beauty solutions. With Sarah's tips all the busy moms out there can keep moving without sacrificing beauty.
Get Sarah's Double Duty Beauty Products here>>
Next up on Marie is one of "The Real Housewives of Orange County," Heather Dubrow. Heather has worked with major stars like Neil Patrick Harris and Jenny McCarthy before making the leap to reality TV. Today, Heather talks about what made her decide to go into reality TV, and what it's like being on of "The Real Housewives."
Remarrying Your Ex
Today Marie welcomes Therapist and Host of VH1's "Couples Therapy", Dr. Jenn Berman. We all know Marie re-married her first husband, and today Dr. Berman will talk about how to know if reuniting with an ex will work.
Here are some suggestions for a couple getting remarried, courtesy of Dr. Berman.
- Get premarital counseling.
- Talk about the difficult issues- money, kids, in laws- BEFORE even getting engaged.
- Make a commitment not to allow other people's opinions interfere in the relationship
- Make a commitment to have screen-free face to face time every day
- Have a weekly date night
- Take it slow.
- Hold off on the physical aspect of a relationship
- Spend time alone together for a while before you involve other people (double dates, family dinners, etc.).
- Don't avoid talking about the past. You need to process what happened and what went wrong to make sure it doesn't happen again.
- Be direct. Don't play games.
Get more information at Dr. Jenn Berman's website: http://www.doctorjenn.com/