Show off the beautiful colors of fall with Ken Wingard's beautiful autumnal urn.
- Water heater safety straps
- Coconut husk basket liner
- Spray paint
- Landscape fabric pins
- Use straps to form globe.
- Secure with tape at bottom and wire at top.
- Spray paint.
- Fill urn with soil.
- Cut an X in bottom of liner and place upside down on planter, secure in place with pins.
- Fill liner with soil.
- Secure globe on top of line with pins.
- Plant liner with plants.
- Add gourds and moss for interest.
For more, visit Ken Wingard at
KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter