Cristina Cooks: No-Bake Peach Pie
• ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• ¼ ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
• Cooking spray
• 5 ounces ⅓ less-fat cream cheese, softened
• ⅓ cup powdered sugar
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups frozen fat-free whipped cream (thawed)
• 2 tablespoons seedless peach spread
• 1 tablespoon peach schnapps
• ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 3 medium peeled peaches, pitted and cut into ½ inch wedges
• 8 mint leaves (chopped, for garnish)
• Lemon zest (for garnish)
• Cinnamon stick (grated for granish)
Combine crumbs, ⅛ teaspoon salt, and cinnamon in food processor; process until combined.
Place butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds, stirring until chocolate is smooth.
Add to processor; pulse until combined.
Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Freeze 20 minutes or until set.
Place cream cheese, sugar, vanilla in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Gently fold in whipped topping.
Carefully spread filling over bottom of crust.
Place fruit spread in a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until bubbly.
Stir in remaining ⅛ teaspoon salt, schnapps, and juice. Add peach wedges; toss to combine.
Arrange the peach wedges over pie. Dust top with some lemon zest, cinnamon (from cinnamon stick) and chopped mint.
Chill for 3 hours before serving.
Make sure you visit us on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.
Return to episode guide >>