Braxton Family Crab Cake Recipe
2 packs of crab meat (back fin)
1 tablespoon of mustard
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of bread crumbs
2 teaspoons of ground pepper
1 teaspoon of seasoning (obay)
1. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the oil.
2. Shape into patties.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. When oil is hot, carefully place crab cakes in pan and fry until browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Carefully flip crab cakes and fry on other side until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
6. Your warm patties are ready to be served.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.
Return to episode guide >>