Wendi McLendon-Covey's Arugula and Goat Cheese Flatbread
One gluten free flatbread crust
Two organic Roma tomatoes
Crumbled goat cheese
Dorot basil cubes
Dorot garlic cubes
Shredded parmesan cheese
1. Assemble ingredients for pesto sauce.
2. Spread it on the pizza crust.
3. Thinly slice the tomatoes and arrange them on top of the pesto.
4. Put goat cheese crumbles on top.
5. Cook for as long as the instructions on the pizza crust packaging advise.
6. Let cool for a couple of minutes.
7. Generously sprinkle arugula on top.
Return to episode guide >>