Tracy Metro's DIY Lemonade Stand
Large wooden box or trunk
High gloss yellow paint
Matte white paint
2 wooden legs
2 2x4 (uprights)
1 piece of 2x12 (Lemonade sign)
4 clear glass pitchers
4 lemonades of different colors (lemonade, pink lemonade, limeade, grapeade)
2 clear or white cake stands
Clear glass candy urn
Dozen lemon for décor
Mint for decor
Dozen mason jars
1. Remove top of box
2. Place top on other side.
3. Cut 2x4 to create the mount that the axl of the wheel attaches to.
4. Cut the dowl (axl) and put it through clamps, attach clamps to 2x4
5. Attach wheels to dowl.
6. Take one of the sides of the box (the back side that you removed).
7. Cut out with a jigsaw to make the lemonade sign.
8. Drill holes for the legs, glue and screw them on.
9. Attach uprights to the lemonade sign
10. Paint entire thing white.
11. Let it dry.
12. Tape and paint yellow stripes on the front.
13. Stencil “lemonade stand” sign.
14. Decorate table top with lemonades, snacks and sweets.
For more with life stylist Tracy Metro, visit domesticcircus.com
and follow her on Twitter @TracyMetro
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel
Return to episode guide >>