Kym Douglas on Winning the War Against Cellulite
Kym's Cellulite Buster
Coffee grinds stimulate blood flow, which temporarily tones and tightens skin
• Take about a half cup of used coffee grinds and mix them together with just a little bit of olive oil and put the mixture in an old nylon stocking.
• About 10 minutes before getting into the shower, vigorously rub the coffee grind mixture over your trouble areas, like hips, butt, belly or thighs.
• Let the mixture sit for 10 mins and then rinse off in the shower, repeat 2x/week.
Exercise helps a lot!
A mini trampoline is a great way to stay in shape and bust that cellulite.
• Jump for 5-20 mins/day and you WILL see a difference!
• JumpSport Fitness trampolines-they offer a unique take on the trampoline by using reactive elastic cords rather than stiff springs, giving the bouncer the feeling of freedom and fun that a child feels on an outdoor trampoline! They come in a variety of sizes.
Jumpsport fitness trampolines are 10% off with code "Home10" until July 31st. Visit jumpsport.com for more!
Adonia LegTone is available at adonialegtone.com.
Get additional tips from lifestyle and beauty expert Kym Douglas at KymDouglas.com. Follow her @KymDouglas and like her on Facebook.
Return to episode guide >>