Funjet Fashion Show featuring Laura Schara
1. The Spring look for women - bold colors, stripes, floral prints, bright accessories, and flats!
2. The Spring look for men – Bold colored pants, suede loafers, thin neon stripes to accent solid colors.
3. THE destinations for Spring Break are Central America – Costa Rica and Panama, and The Riviera Maya.
4. Comfort AND good style are key to a romantic vacation...its time to dress to impress your loved one.
5. Pack dresses and skirts that can work for you in many occasions from daytime into nighttime with a change of accessories.
6. Do some research on where you are staying, as some resorts require "business casual attire" for dinner at their restaurants? Don't forget to share that information with your partner.
7. Pack stylish yet smart shoes...this may not be the time to wear those sky-high platforms
8. Write a list ahead of time and pre-think your wardrobe before you start packing Spring fashion trends are trickling in. Take a look online or in magazines to give you some ideas on what's "hot now, ”as you might already have it in your closet.
9. Time to go for color! We've been in fall winter hues for a few months; it's time for a bright punch of color!
10. Last but not least...don't forget to pack your sunscreen and hat!
Funjet is offering through next Friday, viewers can save up to $300 off their vacation with Funjet Vacations by using promo code ULTRATV300 at www.funjet.com.
Return to episode guide >>