DIY Thanksgiving Kid’s Table - Corn On The Cob Place Cards
How do we make the Corn On The Cob Place Cards?
Heather says it's really simple but setting up a table where all of the kids can make these is key. Set up the craft in "sections" for them so they can go easily from step to step.
• Trace oval onto construction paper
• Cut out oval to make "cob" shape
• Dip finger into finger paint
• Press fingerprints onto cob to make the corn kernels
• Cut a piece of green construction paper into an oval shape and cut in half
• Write child’s name on the green husk with markers
• Attach husk to cob with double sided tape
• Stash baby wipes near by to clean up messy fingers in a flash
• Pre-cut paper for kids under 6, let older kids cut their own
• Break up crafts with multiple steps to keep kids occupied
• Substitute markers for crayons- less mess
Get more from Heather Rash at Westside Nannies westsidenannies.com.
Return to episode guide >>