DIY Stretch Bracelets With Andrea Schroder
1. Gather your supplies. You'll need cord, beads, and glue.
2. Determine the length for the bracelet. For children, use about 6 to 8 inches of elastic cord, depending on the size of the child's wrist. For adults, use around 10 to 12 inches of elastic cord, depending on if you want to make the bracelet for a smaller or larger wrist.
3. Cut the elastic stretch cord. Add binder clip to one end to pinch off the end so the beads don't jiggle off.
4. Begin adding the beads in the desired design. Be creative.
5. Add a special bead with a large hole at the end so you can hide the knot.
6. Next, pull snug then tie a knot. Tie another knot.
7. Add a drop of super glue to the knot.
Return to episode guide >>