Celebrity Makeover How-To's:
Taylor Swift look: Sparkle Eye and Red Lip
- Very fresh and clean look.
- Lighter intensity of color choices are swept over the lids.
- Eye liner runs along the top lash line only to help define the eyes and not overpower them, perhaps a little bit of the eye shadow is used underneath the lower lashes.
- A light dusting of sparkle towards the inner eye helps maintain playfulness.
- The bold lip color creates drama! Be sure to line the lips first to define them and help your lip color last.
Kim Kardashian look: Smokey Eye and Nude Lip
- Serious smoke.
- Deep, intensive eye shadow choices.
- Layer the shadows to create this intensity. Starting with the lightest color and working your way to the outer eye with darker colors.
- Blending is a must for successfully achieving this look!
- An intense black liner is used along the top and bottom lashes, with eyeliner applied to the inside rims of eyes as well.
- The intensity of this look requires the lips be a very soft nude color. This helps to maintain balance. Line the lips with a nude pencil and fill in with a lighter nearly matching color.
Katy Perry look: Heavy Eyeliner and Pink Lip
- Spunky, playful look.
- Much more drama along the lash line with her liner. A catted out, winged style.
- Adding a light shimmery shadow color brightens the inner eye.
- Her eye shadow intensity is not overly done which helps maintain a wonderful balance between eyes and lips. She sports a lip color that shouts "PARTY!" Line lips first for perfect definition, and then apply lipstick.
WATCH Inger Ostrum's Celebrity Make-Up Tips>>
Find your own red carpet look here: www.revlon.com.
Return to episode guide >>