Betty Ford's Christmas Tree
• Styrofoam Cone, about 1 ½ feet tall
• Floral Moss
• Floral Wire or Straight Pins
• 3 1lb Bags of Fresh Cranberries
• White Glue or Hot Glue (use a low-temp gun)
• Clear Acrylic Lacquer Spray
Go behind the scenes for Christmas at the White House with Coleen Christian Burke at coleenchristianburke.com.
Attach the moss to the cone with either white glue or pins.
Cover the cone with moss.
Glue cranberries on one-by one until the cone is completely covered.
Display cone on a charger or plate with live greens around it.
Return to episode guide >>