Jennifer Farrell's Antique Tennis Racket Mirror
Materials for Tennis Racket Mirror:
Antique Tennis Racket
Mirror (cut to size)
Hot glue and gun
Instruction for Tennis Racket Mirror:
1. Find a vintage tennis racket (ebay, thrift stores, and your parent's basement are all great places to look).
2. Take the racket to a glass shop and ask for a custom-cut beveled-edge mirror that fits inside the rim.
3. Hot Glue the back of the mirror onto the netting.
4. Fill cracks between the mirror and the frame with the caulk.
5. Firmly press it onto the netting (be sure to protect your work surface with newspaper). You can use a clamp, if desired.
6. Let the adhesive dry overnight before hanging your new tennis racket mirror from a nail.
Get more of Jennifer’s DIY tips here: www.jenniferfarrelldesign.com.
Return to episode guide >>