Gluten Free White Pizza
• 1 Venice Bakery 12" gluten free pizza crust
• 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for brushing the pan
• 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
• 4 ounces (1/4 pound) fresh mozzarella, grated
• 1 1/2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
• 1/4 cup cream cheese
• 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
• 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line a baking stone with parchment paper and add your favorite Venice Bakery Gluten Free Crust.
3. In a small bowl, combine two tablespoons of olive oil with the garlic, and brush the crust with your prepared olive oil/garlic mixture.
4. Spread the cream cheese on top.
5. Layer the mozzarella, feta, and parmesan cheeses, making sure to leave at least a 1/2-inch border of exposed crust.
6. Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown, about 12 minutes.
7. Once out of the oven, lightly drizzle the pizza with the remaining olive oil/garlic mixture.
8. Sprinkle the pizza with the fresh basil, and serve immediately.
Return to episode guide >>