Jessie Jane's DIY Lazy Susan
- 24" Wood round or wine barrel top
- Paint, stencils, paint brush
- Lazy susan metal hardware
- Piece of felt
- Block of wood
- Get a 24’’ round piece of wood. You can also use a wine barrel top.
- Attach and center your lazy susan metal hardware – These come in varied shapes, I recommend using the square pieces.
- Attach your block of wood, using your drill (separating each by a piece of felt).
- Finally, using paint, stencil and a paint brush, customize your lazy susan! You can also add embellishments, lace, glitter, and of course, some mod podge!
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.