DIY Bath Shower Jelly with Sophie Uliano
- 1 and 1/2 cups water
- 4 packs gelatin
- 1 cup liquid castille soap
- A couple of drops of safe soap dye
- 30 drops of essential oil
1. Pour ¾ cup of cold water into a bowl.
2. Sprinkle in gelatin and whisk. 3. Pour over ¾ cup of boiling water. 4. Add soap. 5. Add dye and essential oil. 6. Finally, pour into mold and leave to set for 4 hours in the fridge.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.