- Fleece blankets
- Vinyl iron-on transfers
- OPTIONAL: Sign – can be a chalk board, or a frame
1) Create stations for your crafty helpers. Have one person in charge of each step.
2) Print out a logo you would like on your blankets. This can be the couple’s name, date, or anything you would like.
3) Cut out the logo with scissors.
4) Arrange the logo on the blanket.
5) Use iron to affix the logo to the blanket according to manufacturer’s instructions.
6) Let blanket cool.
7) Roll up blanket.
8) Tie a ribbon around the blanket.
9) Put out a little sign with this instruction: To have and to hold in case you get cold.
10) Voila! Wedding favors for guests…CHECK!
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page