1. Heat oil in large sauce pan over medium heat
2. Saute garlic for two minutes then add in onion, celery and red pepper flakes. Saute until translucent in color, about 8-10 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, oregano, carrots, saute 4- min.
4. Then add the chicken stock and white wine bring to a boil.
5. Add clams, season with salt and pepper to taste, as well as the bay leaves.
6. Add more red pepper if you like a little more heat
7. Simmer together until the clams begin to open, about 5-6 minutes.
8. Spoon over linguine or serve with crusty bread!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page