- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1-1/3 cups uncooked shredded zucchini
- 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two 7-1/2 x 3-1/2-inch loaf pans.
2) Grease bottom and sides. Line bottom with parchment or wax paper and grease it.
2) Beat eggs very well, and beat in sugar gradually, beating until light. Beat in oil, zucchini and vanilla. Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon and with a wooden spoon stir into zucchini mixture or add at low speed.
3) Pour half of batter in each prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
4) By letting the batter stand in the pan before baking, you will have a better top, it will split just once down the center. Quick breads always have a break on the top of the load.
5) Bake for 25 to 35 minutes. Let stand in pan for 10 minutes then remove from pan and continue cooling on a wire rack.
6) Makes two 7-1/2 x 3-1/2-inch loaves
Get more informationa boutt his episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page