- One gluten free flatbread crust
- Two organic Roma tomatoes
- Wild arugula
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Dorot basil cubes
- Dorot garlic cubes
- Olive oil
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Lemon juice
1. Assemble ingredients for pesto sauce.
2. Spread it on the pizza crust.
3. Thinly slice the tomatoes and arrange them on top of the pesto.
4. Put goat cheese crumbles on top.
5. Cook for as long as the instructions on the pizza crust packaging advise.
6. Let cool for a couple of minutes.
7. Generously sprinkle arugula on top.