Wayne Federman's "World’s Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich"
- Kraft American Singles (individually wrapped)
- Butter or Margarine (must be soft)
- Sliced bread (wheat /sourdough)
Knife for spreading
Shallow frying pan Top from sauce pan Knife for cutting sandwich Tips for making the World’s Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Butter on both side of bread all the way to edges.
- One side unbuttered until placed into pan.
- Three slices of cheese.
- More butter in Pan.
- Top over sandwich while in pan to help melt cheese.
- Slice diagonal.