- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil, divided
- ½ cup graham flour (or whole-wheat flour)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Melted butter, for waffle iron
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Preheat waffle maker to hot setting.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt ½ cup chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
3. Microwave in 15- to 30-second intervals until melted.
4. Stir together and add a bit more oil if chocolate isn’t thin enough to drizzle. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Add in milk, egg, and vanilla, and whisk well. Whisk in remaining oil, then add in remaining chocolate chips.
6. Add butter to waffle iron, then depending on size of waffle iron, scoop batter onto hot iron in ½ cup increments.
7. Once waffle is deep golden brown (while waffle is still on iron), add ¼ cup marshmallows on top of one waffle section. Place another waffle on top of marshmallows, making a sandwich. (If your waffle iron is small, fold waffle in half over marshmallows to make sandwich.) Close waffle iron for 30 seconds to melt marshmallows.
8. Remove waffles to a plate and drizzle with chocolate.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page