1) Roast the red bell pepper in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until soft.
2) While the bell pepper is in the oven, sauté the grated sweet potato until softened
3) Line a muffin pan with baking paper, and press the sautéed sweet potato into the bottom of the muffin pan
4) Next, take the red bell paper out of the oven, peel, remove seeds, and slice into thin strips
5) Whisk eggs, and add pine nuts, basil, salt, and pepper to the bowl.
6) Pour the mixture over the sweet potato, and top with baby spinach and the bell pepper strips.
7) Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until golden
8) Garnish with a side salads of greens, and serve!