Udi's Gluten Free Tip (Muffin) Top Blueberry Waffles
Makes 4 waffles
Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 3 minutes
• 4 Udi's Gluten Free Blueberry Oat Muffin Tops, thawed Recipe:
- 4 Udi's Gluten Free Blueberry Oat Muffin Tops, thawed
Udi’s Gluten Free Fruit and Yogurt Granola Cups
Makes 10 Granola Cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
• 3 tablespoons light brown sugar • 3 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted • Cooking oil spray • 1 egg • 1 12-ounce bag Udi's Gluten Free Au Naturel Granola • 1 cup plain yogurt • Fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, coconut oil, and egg; stir. Add granola and stir to combine.
- Spoon granola mixture into 10 muffin cups, filling each ¾ full. With your fingers, press the granola into the muffin cups and create a small indentation in the middle of each granola cup. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until slightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to rest 5 minutes in the muffin tin before removing.
- Once cooled, fill the muffin cups with yogurt and top with berries. Serve.
For more information about Molly Sims and her healthy lifestyle, check out her website at www.MollySims.com.