1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients for the sausage, shape mixture into 4 round patties.
3) Place patties on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for about 7-10 minutes.
4) For the Jam, on medium heat, in a medium saucepan, stir together the blueberries, water, and sugar
5) Continue to cook fruit, stirring occasionally for about 5-6 minutes.
6) Stir in chia seeds and lemon juice, cook for 1 more minute. Turn off heat and let stand for 5 minutes
7) To serve, spread an even layer of Jam on your toast and top with turkey sausage
8) Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and slide it under the broiler until melted.
Chef Lovely Tip (C.L.T.)
- Substitute blueberries for strawberries, raspberries, pineapples, etc...
- Drizzle your sandwich with sriracha for spicy kick of flavor
- Add a few slices of avocado for healthy tasty fats to help start your day off right!