1. Dust the tuna in togarsahi spices. Season with Kosher salt.
2. Pan sear tuna hard --to medium rare
3. In a small pot, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime and sugar. Bring to a boil; cook until it
becomes a glazed texture.
4. Then sauté the garlic, Spam and Chiles until the spam becomes crispy.
--Add the cabbage and a tbsp. of the soy glaze
5. Slice the tuna. Finish with some of the soy glaze and fresh cut limes.
6. Add sautéed Spam, chiles & cabbage to the side of the tuna.
7. Garnish with cilantro