1. Toss the nori sheet in a food processor and pulse until its the consistency of large grains of sand
2. Add the hearts of palm and pulse 2-3 times, maintaining consistency (be careful not to over blend - your goal is to have a tuna fish-like consistency)
3. Add vegan mayo, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix with two small pulses
4. Remove food processor blade. Using a spoon or spatula, fold in finely chopped scallion, finely chopped pickle and sweet corn.
5. Spread one side of all slices of bread with Earth Balance.
6. Lay them out spread side down, and heap approximately 3 tbsp of filling onto each slice. Add a slice of vegan cheese. Cover with other slice of bread.
7. Heat 1 tbsp of Earth Balance (or oil) in skillet, place sandwich in oil. Cook on each side until lightly browned (about 3 minutes on each side). It helps to press down with a spatula.
8. Remove from heat, slice diagonally, and enjoy!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page