Tuc Watkins' Pork Tenderloin & Salsa
- Take two pork tenderloins and remove excess fat. Brine in salt–sugar mixture for one hour. Remove from brine and soak in orange juice for up to one hour.
- Combine 1 cup Grey Poupon mustard with 2 tablespoons chili powder, 2 tablespoons cumin, 2 tablespoons curry, and 2 tablespoons coarse salt.
- Remove tenderloins and pat dry. Slather mustard mixture onto tenderloins.
- Place tenderloins on preheated VERY HOT grill. Turn after five minutes. Remove to cool area of grill to finish cooking to 165° F.
- Remove to platter cover with tin foil and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Cut very thinly with slicing knife on a diagonal. Medium pink center.
- Serve with fruit salsa, which can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance.
- Finely chop mango, tomato, red onion, and mandarin orange; all ingredient measurements to taste.
Second Double - Secret Step:
- Add diced jalapeño pepper WITHOUT seeds.
- Serve with blanched broccolini that has been finished on grill for "roasted flavor."
- Serve with 6 min boiled corn on cob that has been finished same as broccolini.