Tracy Metro's St. 'Theme-Tastic' St. Patrick's Day Party
Tracy Metro's Rainbow Jello Treats
- Fill serving dish/glass/cup with water.
- Divide the amount of water by 9 (each layer). That measurement is the number of ounces per layer.
- Lay out Jello in this order: red, orange, green, blue, purple.
- Make Jello according to direction (using quick set technique)
- Through a funnel, pour the amount needed for each layer beginning with purple.
- Allow purple layer to set.
- Once set, mix milk, 1 tbs of sugar and gelatin according to recipe on box. This is the white layer which goes between every color.
- Through funnel, pour amount needed for white layer and allow to set.
- Continue in this manner making sure to go backwards through the rainbow.
- Top Jello rainbow with whipped cream and gold foil covered chocolate coin!
Tracy Metro's Potato place holders
- Cut a small slice on bottom of potato to allow potato to sit firmly.
- Using melon baller, scoop our hole in potato.
- Using awl or knife, poke a small hole for stem if needed.
- Cut stem of flower, wrap in wet paper towel, place in hole.
- Attach name tags.