1. Whisk the eggs in a bowl, add the diced potatoes, season with the salt and pepper and add the herbs.
2. Heat about 1/4 inch of extra virgin olive oil in the skillet over high heat. Cook a teaspoon of the mixture and taste for seasoning. Correct if necessary.
3. Continue to cook the mini tortillas as needed, using a scant 2 1/2 teaspoons of the mixture each time. Cook on one side for 1 to 2 minutes, flip over, and continue to cook on the other side for a similar length of time, or until slightly golden.
4. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with a few flakes of sea salt.
5. Serve hot, or at room temperature, with a blob of aioli.
Directions for Aioli
1. Mix eggs yolks into a bowl with crushed garlic, mustard, salt, and white wine vinegar.
2. Put the oil into a measuring cup. drip the oil onto the egg yolks, whisking at the same time. This will allow the mixture to thicken.