*Have a small bowl with extra water available to moisten your hands and the dough while working with it. If the dough feels dry, add more water, a tablespoon at time.
1) Sauté the garlic and onions then add the beans a mash with potato masher. Cook for 20 minutes or till thick consistency.
2) Let cool
3) Form a ball and roll flat. In the center of the flat circle, stuff some of the bean mixture and shape like a surf board.
4) Cook at 350 in dry pan till the Masa is hard
5) Pan fry tlacoyos in olive oil till golden crispy
6) Garnish with fresh cheese, sour cream and salsa
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page