1. Warm a skillet/griddle over medium heat.
2. Brush outside of a split-top New England style roll with melted butter, ensuring flat sides are evenly coated.
3. Lightly toast each side of the roll until golden brown.
1. Delicately line inside of the toasted roll with mayonnaise.
2. Gently place chilled lobster meat inside of roll.
3. Serve with a lemon wedge for squeezing.
1. Bring a skillet to medium heat with melted butter.
2. Saute lobster meat in butter for 30 seconds, or until warm, making sure you do not overcook.
3. Place warm lobster meat inside toasted roll and drizzle warm lemon infused butter on top.