Thin Mints® Popcorn
- 10 cups plain popped popcorn
- 25 Girl Scout Thin Mints® cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1 cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips (or chocolate chips)
1) In a large bowl, combine popcorn and half of the crushed Thin Mints® cookies. In a microwave, melt baking chips with shortening; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
2) Immediately spread onto waxed paper; sprinkle with remaining crushed Thin Mints® cookies. Melt baking chips in microwave; stir until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn; let stand until set.
3) Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page